Credits

Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Blog Is Adgitizing


My big sister suggested me to sign up this blog to be a publisher in Adgitize.com so I'll be inspired to write a blog post here everyday to make 100 points at least if I cannot visit 100 adgitize 's advertisers everyday. This means, I am starting to make money with this blog by making 2 cents everyday with my blog post plus the visitors points. I hope I can be able to visit sites everyday so I can secure 200 points a day. It won't take that long to visit a hundred advertisers. It will just take 1-2 hours depending on the Internet connection. I am so excited for this.

Anyway, today is our 2 preliminary exam so I won't be able to stay for long in front the computer. I still have to study my lessons for this afternoon's examinations. I will be writing more post here. I hope I can write everyday.

No comments: